Wednesday, May 13, 2009

OFFICIALLY A GRADUATE

I'm an official (POLY) Graduate!
Yesterday was the Graduation Ceremony, and it went on like super fast. Thinking back I've got no idea or recollection of the ceremony except for the fact that I didn't get to eat the refreshments and I didn't take a lot of photos with people I know. Damn. But I'm glad it's official. No more going back to Ngee Ann for lectures and tutorials. YAY!
At night, went to celebrate Grandma's birthday cum Mother's Day cum Graduation at Pearl River Palace Restaurant. It served the best (by far those that I've tried) Chinese Cantonese Food. I had prawns like they were my nemesis in my previous life. Superyummilicious. Too bad didn't take any photos. I'm so going back to try their dim sum lunch. Goggle and you will get reviews on the restaurant and it's a must try. =)

Loved and take care.

Do you ever have the feeling of waiting and getting disappointed? I'm feeling it. I know that I shouldn't be expecting or have high hopes about this whole thing, but when emotions are involved, the mind worked irrationally. Checking the inbox has become a routine of what I do daily, as much as it annoys myself I still do it since I'm online everyday. I hate the fact that someone becomes a passer-by in my life, while some people I seriously hoped them to be but they never. Just an email will do, doesn't matter what the content. And I hope nothing bad has happened, been two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home